Share information

Live stock information

Online (realtime) (Source : VWD Group - refreshes every 10 min.)

Prev. closing (EUR)
22.40
Opening (EUR)
22.55
Current (EUR)
22.40
Volume (cumul.)
1521
Change vs. previous closing
0%
Highest (EUR)
22.60
Lowest (EUR)
22.30
Ask
24.00
Bid
24.00
2018/12/14 (16:26:02)


Sioen Industries is quoted on the Brussels Stock Exchange since 18 October 1996.

Share information

In order to be able to continue following and ensuring the company’s fast growth, and in the conviction that a transparent policy would further strengthen the Group’s growth possibilities, the Sioen Industries share was introduced on the cash market, double fixing, of the Brussels Stock Exchange, on 18 October 1996. A year later the share was listed on the semi-continuous segment of the forward market and then, as of 11 March 1998, has been quoted on the continuous segment of the Brussels forward market, which has become Euronext Brussels.

As per 31 December 2017, the total number of shares amounts to 19 779 933 (issued and fully paid), of which 12 906 212 shares, or 65.25%, are owned by the Sioen family, a.o. through the holding company Sihold NV. The remaining number of shares, 6 873 721 or 34.75%, are spread among the public. Sioen has no preferential shares. Shares do not have a par value.

Notice pursuant to the law on public takeover bids

By letters of 15 February 2008 , Sihold NV, Sinvest NV and Mr. Jean-Jacques Sioen sent a notification to the company, drawn up in accordance with article 74 § 7 of the law of 1 April 2007 on public takeover bids. From this notification it appears that the notifier holds more than 30% of the shares with voting rights in Sioen Industries NV and that Stichting Administratiekantoor Midapa exercises ultimate control over Sioen Industries NV.

Evolution of the share in 2017

The share was quoted at its highest price on 29 May 2017, at EUR 32.88, at its lowest price on 10 November 2017 (EUR 25.50) and quoted EUR 30.37 on 31 December 2017. Market capitalization amounted to EUR 600.62 million on 31 December 2017.

2017: financial communication policy

The Sioen Industries share was included on Euronext Brussels in Compartment B (Mid Cap).

Dividend policy

Generally, the Board of Directors wishes to strive for a pay-out ratio of more than 15%. In order to link the dividend to the cash flow expectations on the one hand and to reward the shareholders on the other hand, the Board strives to increase the dividend year after year. For the year 2017, the Board of Directors proposed the pay out of a dividend amounting to EUR 0.56 gross (EUR 0.392 net) that will be made payable at the counters of Belfius Bank, ING Bank, BNP Paribas Fortis Bank, Bank Degroof Petercam and KBC Bank as from 16 May 2018, if approved by the General Shareholders’ Meeting.

Share codes and classification

ISIN BE0003743573
Euronext code BE0003743573
Mnemo SIOE
Type Stock - Ordinary stock - Continuous
Market Euronext Brussels - Euronext - Local securities
Compartment B (Mid Cap)
ICB Sector classification:

  • 3000, Consumer Goods
  • 3700, Personal & Household Goods
  • 3760, Personal Goods
  • 3763, Clothing & Accessories

Reuters: SIOE.BR
Bloomberg: SIOE.BB